Dr. Christian Huyghe
Le Chene RD 150 CS80006
Phone (2): +33676729230
The objective of this work package is to set an IMS (Information Management System). This requires
- to set an adapted infrastructure of the Information System, that makes it possible to gather all the data and information collected in WPs 2 and 3,
- to consolidate information on innovation grassland production systems through adapted technologies,
- to make it available (for WP5) for a large audience among farmers, rural advisors and actors of the brokering systems considering all the languages of countries involved in the consortium and
- to enrich the EIP service point with more than 100 (innovation) practice abstracts and associated materials.
Specific goals will be
- to define the precise data to be collected in the farm survey and the analysis of the case studies,
- to implement the adequate design for cognitive mapping making it possible to document innovative systems of practices,
- to implement the new pieces of knowledge and new resources into existing resources and especially the Wiki-based system, Encyclopedia pratensis, developed during the Multisward project which was awarded an EU recognition in 2014,
- to develop new decision support systems including the most innovative knowledge-based practices and
- to share the innovative resources with all national Wikimedia and websites and farming communities.